1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

a bit of advice on payments

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by street cleaner, Dec 11, 2014.

1. street cleaner

street cleaner New Member

Hello there. I am after some advice on how to do with the payment. What form of payment do you take? Cash, bank transfer? Do you use PayPal? Did you ever had problems getting money from people? Do you ask for payment after the job is completed or do you wait a few days if they are out? I just want to ask if there are any tips to conduct it all. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I'd usually go for cash because obviously that's the preferred method of most and it's most safe that way you'll never get into any trouble with payments and such plus getting a tip is pretty nice from it too so I'd recommend direct cash payment
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

I agree on the cash part, I prefer direct payment rather than all of that paypal to avoid scamming, it's a clean deal and no problems will be caused from direct payment though just gotta know when to do it