1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

accounting software

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by john, Dec 19, 2014.

1. john

john New Member

Hi guys,
    Can you recommend some easy to use accounting software? Something cheap or free that I can learn fast.
    Thanks.
  2. Brandy

Brandy Member

You can actually find it on the internet just by a simple google search I think even google may have something like though I'm unsure myself. If you happened to find something I'd like you to share it because I am searching for something similar too
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I don't actually use that my friend helps me out, I think you can find it somewhere on forums I'm not sure
  4. Ifsg

Ifsg New Member

Business Consultant and Financial Services
    Quickbooks is the most commonly used software. It is fairly easy to use and there are a ton of tutorials available to help you with any learning curves you may have. But there are certainly many many others that are popular or growing in popularity. Some of those are Peachtree, Sage and Xero.

I personally don't consider any of these cheap but that may be because I am frugal :)

As a previous poster replied, a simple google search will give you more options than you will know what to do with but I would recommend thinking about what it is you need in terms of function first. It is important to you to be able to access your information from your phone or on the go? Do you need to track inventory? Job costing? Payroll? Employee tracking?

Best of luck,
    Brandy