1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Baby proofing the apartment

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by terri, Jan 17, 2017.

1. terri

terri New Member

We just rented out an apartment in the fifth floor. The apartment is pretty old and the windows has not been replaced at all. I am living with my daughter who is just a year old. I will be working most of the day and I have to leave her alone with the babysitter most of the time. Though the babysitter is pretty good she can't watch over my daughter all the time. Can anyone offer me any tips on how to baby proof the apartment. I have already childproofed the windows by referring to a blog ( https://www.clerawindows.com/blog/are-your-windows-childproof-7-ways-to-check/ ). If anyone could offer me any tips on how to baby proof the apartment, it would be really helpful.
  2. isabelle

isabelle New Member

Babyproofed windows are one of the best options you could select. Try to invest in security systems.
  3. avery

avery New Member

I completely agree with isabelle.