1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Best Gutter Cleaners in Ontario

Discussion in 'Gutter Cleaning' started by vrendoricist, Nov 17, 2016.

1. vrendoricist

vrendoricist New Member

Hello guys

Great to be here. Christmas is so near and thought of doing some cleaning to the house which haven't been cleaned for since nearly 6 months. You can see mess and mess everywhere. There were a lot of clutters and rubbish heaved in the attic area which has been almost moved by a professional junk removal company from Ontario. Coming back to the topic, I wanna get the gutters cleaned up which is so very grubby. All I wanna know what do you guys pay to clean gutters? Last time I paid someone to do the gutters was $65. But I wasn't that satisfied with the cleaning they did. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best gutter cleaners in Ontario? Pls do share their contact details via this thread. And replies in this concern will be highly appreciated.
  2. cordial

cordial New Member

Gutters should be clean always

From your post I can see that the gutters seem to be very grubby.If this is the case then it is better to go with some professional cleaning services.It is not the matter of how much you would have to pay,its all about cleanliness.So I would like to suggest one of the professionals which my neighbour suggested to me when I faced a similar problem.Recently I read a blog that helped me with some queries which I had and I refer you to do the same since you are getting ready for christmas..Here is the blog that would help you http://www.sunrise-cleaning.com/blog/cleaning-tips/prepare-home-winter/ and wish you a merry christmas and a chilling winter in advance.