1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Bin rentals?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by avery, Jan 31, 2017.

1. avery

avery New Member

Hi, having a problem with the roof, I have planned for a complete roof renovation. We have already had a talk with one of the roofing companies. Along with that, one of our rooms near the kitchen is being extended and we need to add a dressing area too. Also, a walk-in closet nearby it would add to the storage of the room. Getting prepared for the renovation, we were cleaning the room and found a lot of junks there. I hate those unwanted things piling up. We are having a shortage of yard space and would like to know if there is any easy method for the disposal of the wastes(glass, plastics, paper and blah blah). While surfing, I found some bin rental services in Toronto which we could rent a bin for some days and they would collect it after we are finished. After gone through this, I found it reliable but, don’t know much about such services and could you please help me select one? There are different sizes of bins available. Is a 14-yard bin suitable for me?