1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Book keeping how did you start it all off?

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by roger, Dec 26, 2014.

1. roger

roger New Member

Hi everybody,

I want to keep record of all my window clean and expenditures. There should be added plan for the business and the route for the customer come in. But iam really confused about the procedure. If you have better idea about it , please share..
  2. daves

daves New Member

This is good approach. it is necessary to keep record for everything for your business. There are you can find different estimation and totat data for your business.
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well I guess for the beginning of your preparation for opening the business it seems okay but that's not all you have to do obviously. It is a good idea to keep the record but it might make you overconfident which, in some cases, is not that great. It might affect your choices in the future for example having a great idea on how to improve the business but rejecting it because you think you can do good without it. It might be worth considering but if you have any specific questions, I'll be glad to try to help out.
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

Woah I had no idea I am not really that organized to be honest and so I didn't really have many records except a bunch of scribbling that wasn't really serious at all. I'm starting so maybe that's why but I'm hoping to start this too
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Just type in the first thing that pops into your mind on google and go from there, I've found it very useful and I've read like thousands of books that helped me get my business huge
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I don't think books for this are that necessary because you'd pretty much be able to figure it out on your own and they are just at the starting point
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

Nowadays I do keep some small records but I don't think it's really needed, I am growing though so it will start paying off eventually
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Yeah just get the idea into it, you don't need right off the bat but maybe later
  9. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I guess you're right on that one, once people get their business pick it'd be good
  10. Brandy

Brandy Member

Good that you're confirming it, gives me some confidence to be able to move on better things. Thanks guys