1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Canvassing through professional way

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by john, Dec 26, 2014.

1. john

john New Member

Want to know different professional way of canvassing way. How did you know about professional canvassing? How many customers you have brought through those ways? All types of suggestions are welcome. to promote windows cleaning business , there need suggestions how to promote with different canvassing systems.
    bobby likes this.
  2. bobby

bobby New Member

Canvassing is smart way to promote business. there are many way to canvassing like, door to door canvassing, leaflet drop, marketting, etc.
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Canvassing is a really reaaally good way to increase your business so that's what I'd want to recommend to you if you're planning to make more customers, it's definitely a must-try for every business there is for window cleaning, see if it works for you. You can even come back here and ask us for advice on how to do it and some methods. You'll get pretty experienced yourself soon though
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

Well actually I did a bit of canvassing myself and it actually did good for the few times I've done it. It did bring me some customers though I'd say I still prefer doing it over the web and I'm just starting to do it
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

If you do it properly it can give you hundreds in a single day, though you'd need people to do that for you
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

woah I don't think I've seen people that successful before, you must really have a tight planned system over there, how many years of experience do you have?
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

She must have decades of experience I bet, I'm sure though that with that much it'll be fine no matter who it is so I might keep at it
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

It's true I've had a lot of experience with it hence the knowledge and the big company but the years aren't really the things that brought me here it's the research
  9. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well I know your motto is to research but surely that's not the only thing that helped you I think
  10. Brandy

Brandy Member

well that's for sure, maybe research + experience is what she meant or something like that