1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Cleaning glass doors

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by Chris S., Jan 24, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

What does everyone charge for glass doors? I normally charge $8 a door, $4 inside and $4 outside. I've recently bumped it up $10 a door, just to gather more profit. I figured I'd charge a little more, especially more than a normal window, as for one they're bigger usually, and two usually are dirtier coming from hand prints, animal slobber, everyday things, etc. What does everyone usually charge for glass doors and what works out best for you? Thanks for any advice guys :)
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Usually about 12€ but I tend to bombard my customers with discounts so that the prices end up being around the same as yours. I personally hate cleaning doors not because they are hard to clean but because people constantly pass through them. It's even worse when they push them without using the handle so that on the end of the day they end up dirty despite my efforts to clean them. So in the end I clean them last.
  3. JimHongLee88

JimHongLee88 New Member

Save the doors for last... brilliant!
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

Well sometimes its to their request to go step by step but you can request being paid extra if you're cleaning something a couple of times. I didn't do that but I might try soon
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

15$ actually, I do have high prices but we have a lot of customers also. We do have coupons as well and special offers that will make you choose us
  6. garyhill

garyhill New Member

Well It is true that cleaning windows is difficult task. Try to search the company who provides your installation, Service and Maintenance Programs, Design, Project Management etc. I personally did not try, but yes my friend had a great experience about windows and doors cleaning. On having a talk with my friend suggested me about Alpha Impact Windows and I saw the splendid work done at her home. It seems really good with reasonable price. You can have a word with them for more ideas,
  7. Anthony Shook

Anthony Shook New Member

8. Mary Green

Mary Green New Member

Glass door maintenance is required from time to time.
  9. jancord

jancord New Member

Go for some reasonable rates so that customers will be satisfied...
  10. Jordie Palanzi

Jordie Palanzi New Member

Your price seems reasonable, as long as you are happy worth it.