1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Collecting Money

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Jeff Parks, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Residential I have never had a problem collecting payment but commercial is a different story. Besides the cash jobs that always pay upon completion of work I have some accounts that are slow payers and it can be very frustrating:mad:. My invoices even say at the bottom if payment is not received within a certain amount of days interest will be tacked on and even then that doesn't seem to bother them. So how do you handle customers that are slow payers?
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well yeah that's pretty much how I handle it too, it's the easiest way and it works out every time, it gives me them that feeling that they actually have to give me the money and I didn't really have many problems with it. I'd recommend to people to do it like that too
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

oh man I gotta try that seems like a good way to make my business a bit better, I'll then I'll tell you what I think of it. Since I'm just starting up I didn't really consider it or anything so we'll see