1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Commission rates regarding call backs

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Chris S., Jan 20, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

So, I recently decided to actually take the time and write out a business plan! It makes you start to think about all kinds of things related to your business, and I highly recommend it for any business owner. I am currently solo with my business but will need to start hiring this year and thus the question about commission pay: In the commission pay structure, how do you handle call backs or when you have to send an employee back to an already completed job to fix something missed or not done correctly? Would you pay them hourly or would it be unpaid as it was there job in the first place to get everything done first the right way. I want to take care of my employees in the future but I also don't want hand them everything. Either way will probably work fine, just wondering how others handle this situation. What does everyone think?
  2. Brandy

Brandy Member

Yeah I have to actually do it that way I'm not that organized, It'd really be handy. I'd pay them like every other business owner I'd first research a bit about all of those topics and ask some experts.
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well it may be difficult to be asking experts about that, I suppose you mean online or something among those lines since I've noticed you're pretty new to the whole charade