1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Do You Enjoy Canvassing?

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by john, Dec 27, 2014.

1. john

john New Member

For gaining extra income, I have planned to canvasses , but I did not have good and enjoying experiences. I have not much motivation and got negative attitude. Is there need smart getup or smart casual? Suggestion is needed.
    mike and skip like this.
  2. skip

skip New Member

Canvassing is necessary for promoting business, But you have to understand what you are presenting. If you presenting bad things that will take public negetivly, so, you have to promote your business well.
  3. mike

mike New Member

Of course, smart casual get up is necessary for presenting you. For the promotion of business there are some ricks, canvassing is first and foremost criteria for promoting business.
  4. roger

roger New Member

Agree with mike, there need smart getup and nice presentation of your services. Otherwise customers will not impress with you and your business.
  5. RandallWalker808

RandallWalker808 New Member

Canvassing is no fun at all but it does produce some results
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

You don't need to enjoy canvassing if you enjoy the results of it. Depending on how well you do you will get great results if you do it efficiently. Not many people enjoy it but it's needed to promote the business and to further yourself at this job. Eventually you will get a hang of it. If you don't have a positive attitude then fake it. Eventually it will be normal for you.
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

It's like that for most of the things, you don't enjoy the particular activity but sometimes you just have to try to do it. Try making yourself do it and try to find a way to make it fun if you really need it. Maybe make a competition with it.
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Maybe get someone to do it for you because there are methods that you actually have to abide to and actually be able to sell your business, I've been researching that and it has been pretty well for me
  9. Brandy

Brandy Member

I should research a bit of that too, lately I've been really into it and taking it more seriously, I think I'll try to take it to another level and grow it
  10. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

That's definitely a great idea, it's a such a great way to grow your business you'll see for yourself
  11. Brandy

Brandy Member

I hope so, it's really going to be helpful if I can ever try everything or a lot of things that I see
  12. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Great, just continue with that and you'll make it. Just stick to it for a while and you'll see your business growing