1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Do you offer any sort of seasonal specials for window cleaning?

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by admin, Dec 18, 2013.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Any specials for new or even current customers that you do window cleaning for?

What holiday specials are you running?
  2. Scott Williams

Scott Williams Member

I was acutally thinking for the regular commercial offering them a free cleaning or 50% off cleaning to show appreciation for there business.
    Obviously I can't afford to do that with everyone but I considered it for the once a week customers.
    What do you think?
  3. Luke S.

Luke S. Moderator Staff Member Moderator

We run different promotions or deals usually for 15% whatever service we're running
  4. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Depending on how often the customers come I give them different kinds of specials and coupons that I can accept later on. I appreciate my customers greatly and I'd want to show appreciate to those that help me the most so I'd do all kinds of events.
  5. Brandy

Brandy Member

well I'd like to go with some coupons though I'm not exactly sure what I should actually go for in the coupons, I mean I got some ideas and I did try a few things though whatever I do I'll try to beat the competition
  6. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Well of course , specials and coupons are important for every window cleaning business because people love free stuff, I've learned that by experimenting.
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

I don't have enough money to give free stuff and I have another job going, I really need everything for myself so I'm not sure what else to offer except some coupons sometimes
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Well you can raise the price and just say that first offer is a percent off or something like that
  9. Brandy

Brandy Member

that's an interesting approach, I might try that soon, thanks
  10. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

no probs, if you have any questions of course or want some tutorials, I'll be glad to help you :)
    Just remember, research!