1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Does anyone clean blinds?

Discussion in 'Janitorial Cleaning' started by Scott Williams, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Scott Williams

Scott Williams Member

Does anyone offer blind cleaning service? Is there a specific cleaner or specialty tools you use?
    Any information on this would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I have been asked to clean the blinds at this Olive Garden I service for window cleaning. I figured it was a simple apply the solution and wipe up type thing but they decided not to do it because of my price.

I be interested to see who cleans blinds and what they charge too.
  3. Luke S.

Luke S. Moderator Staff Member Moderator

My advice is don't do blinds. I've never done em, but I've only heard bad things from guys who had.
  4. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Honestly, I just use a duster to clean the blinds. It's quick and simple. Cleaning every single row one by one for a better result is a huge pain and in my opinion it's not worth it. Furthermore leaving them unclean just feels wrong. I know I would never leave them unclean in my house so why not just spend a minute dusting them off while on the job.
  5. Brandy

Brandy Member

Oh right yeah that does sound the solution that I should use, I have my own problem with blinds so I have to figure out some improvised solution but this seems like a much better idea, thanks :D