1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Facebook & Twitter

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by Jeff Parks, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Everyone has it so if you cant beat them join them right? :p At least for business I have used facebook and twitter to display pictures of jobs I have done. I made it public to so if you go to my website I try to make it easy for customers to find. There is this one customer who lives on the beach and when she wants the windows cleaned she will send me a message through facebook and schedule without me even talking to her on the phone.
  2. roger

roger New Member

You can also use instagram and website. Pinterest also getting popular now a days. Social can bring much traffic for your business.
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Once I had a friend who was pretty much spending his entire time being on social websites and advertising his business though the problem was that he was so occupied with that, that he forgot a few important things like canvassing. He was doing quite worse than I was expecting, it just shows that you can't only rely on social media
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

Oh that's right, you can just use all the other social websites too not focus on one only which is what I'm currently doing and I see it as a mistake. I'll make some new profiles on other social media then my business will shine
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

At first I didn't think twitter would out for me at all so I even refused to try it, though as time passed I started out advertising on all social websites so it worked out pretty fine for me.
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Mind sharing your future plans for that, I might be able to give advice or too if I hear out some details
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

Well everything is pretty much planned so I don't think I need advice or anything plus I'd like to keep some parts secret since I kinda see everyone as a competition but I don't mind to share something I guess
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

That's a great approach I suppose but not when you're just beginning, you'll need every advice you can get to start out because everyone is pretty much better than you
  9. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I don't agree with it either, I know we can give you some valuable tips so you shouldn't really keep everything to yourself
  10. Brandy

Brandy Member

I know but I'll share it eventually and in some other threads just not right now. A lot of stuff in my mind that I can't say yet
  11. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Alright then, just take it slowly and seeing from your other posts you're taking it well. Good luck to your business!
    I'm sure at the rate that you're improving at, you might be able to grow a large business one day :)