1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Front page of Google for 'Window Cleaning Your City Here'?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Jeff Parks, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

With most of my business coming through the website being ranked fairly high on the 1st page of Google is Priority.
    Who are you guys using and how much are you paying out for SEO??
  2. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

29 Prime reached out to me about a year ago and I gave them a shot for about 6 months and til this day I am still ranked high for what I did pay them for. Normally with those type of companies once you stop paying for there services you will fall off the map but I gotta say that wasnt the case and was happy to have used them. I think I was paying around $79-$99 a month.
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

About a year ago my website was there on the very top but unfortunately it got shut down for lack of funding. I am currently working on bringing it back up but business isn't really blooming at the moment.
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

Nah I'm not even trying to get it up there since I just need to advertise around town for people and customers to come. Also I just have a small facebook page that I'm trying to advertise and it's just doing its job for now for the small amount of time I've put into it.
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

I'm mentioned a lot even if you just search for window cleaning business, I do have several websites and it's been working out pretty well so far, I'm satisfied with it
  6. Brandy

Brandy Member

I'll be working on it in a year or so once everything starts to go better so I don't mind waiting
  7. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Actually it's kinda easier than you would expect just pick up some tutorials on how to be a good SEO and that's it really