1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Help with a survey

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ryanwilliams, Mar 6, 2014.

1. ryanwilliams

ryanwilliams New Member

Good morning all!

My name is Ryan and I am here on behalf of a window cleaning company in Sydney. I am not sure whether this is breaching the rules, but please don't consider it as spam. The company is conducting a survey which aims to improve the quality of their services. My job is to find people who are willing to participate. Even though, ideally you should be from Sydney, as long as you are Australian (if there are any here) I'd be happy. The survey is completely anonymous and it really won't take more than 5-6 minutes of your time, but your feedback can make a difference.

Here is the link to the survey if anyone wants to participate: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1543149/43c96831532d

Thank you in advance!
    admin likes this.
  2. ryanwilliams

ryanwilliams New Member

Hello, it's me again :) Just stopping by to thank those who found the time to participate, your feedback has been great. We do need a couple of more responses, though, so if any Aussie fellows feel like helping out, please feel free to do so!

Have a great day, y'all!
    bobby likes this.
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I'm not sure if this survey is still valid but I filled it up just in case. I like your approach on the matter and the questions were creative yet simple enough to get a proper results. When are you releasing the results? I would be glad to view them.
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

I think the results won't be shown and it seems it's just for a 10% discount. This is actually really good way to make your business larger and to give specials. I might want to try it soon
  5. Rosie Daniels

Rosie Daniels New Member

Thank You! It will help us a lot.