1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Hi from Melbourne!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Allisson Wright, May 5, 2016.

1. Allisson Wright

Allisson Wright New Member

Hi everybody! My name is Allisson, I live in Melbourne, VIC, and I am new here.

I am very glad I found this forum filled with intelligent professionals, ready to share their experience and knowledge. I started working in the window cleaning business a couple of years ago, when me and two of my friends started a window cleaning business here in Melbourne. We mostly sell our services online through our website - http://www.paulswindowcleaningmelbourne.com.au/ . We also expanded the portfolio of our services gradually, and now we also cover commercial clients and high-rise buildings. It's all still very new though, so I'm glad I found this forum where I can find answers to most of my questions. I really hope I will meet many nice people here and be able to contribute too at some point.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you around!
  2. Tartan

Tartan New Member

3. Tartan

Tartan New Member

looks like this site is a little inactive
  4. Patsy Witter

Patsy Witter New Member

Hi I am Patsy