1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

How to start up a window cleaning business?

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by admin, Dec 18, 2013.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

What tips can you provide for SqueegeeWorld members on how to start up a window cleaning business?
  2. Scott Williams

Scott Williams Member

You need to be hungry. You dictate how successful you want to be. Make sure you take care of your customers and do good work and the rest will take care of itself.
  3. Luke S.

Luke S. Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Word of mouth is huge. Make your customers happy so they refer you, and get your name out there with company shirts and decals on your vehicles.
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

Be persistent and be patient. You'll eventually learn enough about the job for you to be good at it, I'm starting with the jobs with belief so I'm not bothered by not being good at something
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Research research and research. If you can't come up with ideas take someone elses, you'll need to know everything about everything within your business to be able to produce great results
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

woah that sounds kinda lazy, I'm sure some people can like figure an idea out
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

that's great advice actually, I'll stick to it but just for a while to see if I'm comfortable with it