1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Minimum amount for a commercial call

Discussion in 'Commercial Window Cleaning' started by Richard, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Richard

Richard Member

So, I can't believe it but with how these temps have been recently in the single digits, I got a call to come and clean one window.... ONE window... Not even sure if this is a joke or not..lol

Does anyone have a minimum call rate. It is a large window above a door inside and out. Would it even be worth the time and cost to drive all the way out there to do the job or no?
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well you could just calculate if it would be worth it on the spot and if no you can just decline it. I've been having a pretty busy schedule a lot of times so I had to reject some small offers.
    The one window request was funny though, did you do it?
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

well I'm not sure, as I started off just a little while ago I don't have too much experience with it but I'd say it'd be wise to decline a few small offers if your schedule is busy or if you just think someone is messing with you xD
  4. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

yea it happened there were a lot of pranks calls but that's just something you have to deal with
  5. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I don't mind them that much though, they freshen up the day sometimes
  6. James McCormick

James McCormick New Member

Disabled
    Minimum these days is about $50. Cash and you are already there couple of panes $20