1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Need advice regarding Lap band surgery.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by karradcarr, Jan 27, 2017.

1. karradcarr

karradcarr New Member

Hey! My son is fourteen years old. He is a foodie and now he is getting overweight. I tried a lot to convince him to decrease his eating habit. But I can’t deny him when he asks for food. I am very much worried about his health. I always ask him to do exercises but he is not working out properly. My uncle has undergone Lap band surgery in Barrie and now he lost his weight. I am planning to get an appointment in the clinic for my son for the surgery. But I am confused. I have no idea whether he is ready for a surgery at this age. Please share your experience if anybody had a similar situation.