1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Nice articles

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HeidiRancy, Dec 28, 2022.

1. HeidiRancy

HeidiRancy Member

Our practice seek to establish a schedule personalized for your needs. There are no blue prints for trademarks or patents. Our firm digs deep encompassing your industry to learn the collection of the complete set of info and the appliance in a professional and expert association.
    Our firm decree a large array of patent benefits relating to our practice areas which also assists protecting your ideas by construing a brand, a trademark, or a original.

Located in New York, as your trademark and patent attorney, My team and I have a collection threory to perfectly prime anyone throughout the application. Our firm is familiar with the ever changing process of construing trademark and patent applications. Our firm simultaneously support clients in un ending patent and trademark explorations to make certain your discovery is guarded.

For over two decades, our lawyers have cooperated with their clientage to keep safe their most valuable intellectual property. The organization is focused wholly on the tremendously specialized area of i.p. law, and represents clients all over the United States and all of the earth.

The firm is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and uses a vast range of IP assistance, together with validity opinions

[color=#000_url]licensing disputes[/color]