1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Old curved windows

Discussion in 'Commercial Window Cleaning' started by james100, Mar 23, 2017.

1. james100

james100 New Member

I recently picked up an easy job that looked like it would take about 10 minutes to do but what happened is I tried washing the big store front window and only half of my squeegee would work. It appears that the glass is slightly curved and my squeegee isn't flexible enough. It's like trying to wash your car windshield with a squeegee, the whole blade doesn't touch the window. How can I resolve this
  2. compassphoenix

compassphoenix New Member

Cleaning window is an easy job but has to make it clear of what we are using as well right? Try to use Micro Fiber Dust Mop which is highly useful for easy and effortless clean.
  3. Tom Rubio

Tom Rubio New Member

Hi there, I used to clean windows at home, but most of the time using chemicals leaves a stain over the glass which looks bad. Last spring when my friend was moved to his new house he hired professional movers in Manhattan who provided him cleaning window service. According to him their way of working was quality driven. I think hiring cleaners can also be the best option.
  4. Cleaners Hub Australia

Cleaners Hub Australia New Member

If you are in Australia, you can check out our Micro Fiber Dust Mops Online
    http://www.cleanershub.com.au/cleaning-equipment/window-cleaning