1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Passing out flyers around your current clients

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by admin, Dec 18, 2013.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

What we have found out to be one of the best inexpensive marketing in the carpet cleaning field is 5 arounds, have you tried this for your window cleaning business? Any good results?
    Sean Hiltabidel likes this.
  2. Luke S.

Luke S. Moderator Staff Member Moderator

We do this a lot, especially if you got a newbie on site too. Has anyone ever tried making those law signs and asking customers if you could put them up?
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I have little experience with flyers but my friends that are in the same business tried some of these techniques and tried to improve them too. They were pretty successful from what I saw so I'd definitely recommend you to try it too. If anything it will give you experience on how to approach your customers right the next time. Good luck! :D
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

I should be trying it out too, I know that they are really useful and I have got my hands on some to see the outcome but I wasn't really that serious about it. Are they really that useful?
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

well yeah of course flyers are helpful not only that but my business has invented a new method to quickly pass flyers so you've got to use your head too
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Of course! If you have the right approach for it they can do a lot for you, just try it in a serious manner and you will see
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

Oh alright then, thanks for the responses, I'll try soon and see if it's a good course of action
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

you don't even need to think about it, as long as you live in a big city go around and pass flyers around and it'll be definitely worth it
  9. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well I wish him/her good luck with that because I'm pretty sure if done correctly it can give a pretty big income and it should be a great investment as well
  10. Brandy

Brandy Member

thanks but I don't luck is an issue here as I've been lucky a lot of times with the business before but thanks, I'll keep all of that in mind