1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

someone made a unauthorized entry in my condo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stacy Pedraza, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Stacy Pedraza

Stacy Pedraza New Member

Someone just attempted to enter my condo unit. This person had a ring of keys. She unlocked and opened my door. She did not knock. She was not wearing a security guard uniform and was not accompanied by security. I did not receive any notice from the condo that anyone would be entering my unit. She claimed it was a "mistake" when confronted. What is my recourse here? I don't know if this person was acting on behalf of the condo. If she was, it was a gross violation of privacy (no notice.. not even knocking!). If she was not, that's even worse that someone would have the key to my condo! I am planning to change the lock by calling a locksmith service so that I don't have to worry about this all the time.
  2. janie

janie New Member

That is awful news. I suggest you replace those locks ASAP. If you are in the Toronto area, I suggest using UTS Group.