1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Top Ettore Products

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning News' started by Newsbot, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Newsbot

Newsbot Administrator Administrator

[​IMG]

From their humbling beginning, Ettore has sought out to provide the best products. Ettore is an American company recognized throughout the world as manufacturer of quality window cleaning products guaranteed to leave windows sparkling clean and streak free. Detroit Sponge carries on their tradition by stocking many of their top products.

Here are only four of their many top products!

1. Ettore Super System Handles

The Ettore Super System Handle is a versatile, ergonomic handle that swivels 180 degrees to help fit into awkward areas. It is engineered to the highest standards with the best materials to assure years of uncompromising use. The Ettore Super System Handle includes molded rubber inserts for extra grip when they are wet. It works with Ettore’s brass, stainless steel, or aluminum channels.

Available at 30 degrees or zero degrees.

Customer Review, “#1 Money Maker for Commercial Storefronts- I have been using this squeegee for as long as I can remember. It’s the primary tool used to clean thousands of commercial storefront windows each and every day within my company. The durability stands against employee abuse. Highly recommend this product if you do commercial storefronts and have employees.”

1. Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete

The Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete the original Ettore squeegee, it is manufactured of tempered solid brass. It’s lightweight and built to precise tolerances for perfect balance and weight. It is sturdy and long-lasting. This is the ORIGINAL Ettore Master squeegee, unchanged for over 80 years!

Use the Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete by hand or on a pole. It click-locks onto the Ettore Pro+ Pole Tip for a fit that won’t come loose while you’re working. Ettore hand inspects each individual channel, assuring the absolute highest quality, giving you flawless performance and optimal results.

Available in 6, 12, 14, 16 and 18 inches.

Customer Review, “Best Squeegee- This is the only squeegee I will use! Perfection is in the craftsmanship. Probably my favorite tool on my truck!”

1. Ettore Pro+ Super System T-Bar

The Ettore Pro+ Super System T-Bar features an aluminum bar to make it light-weight and an ergonomic Pro+ style handle for easy grip and comfort. This is a swivel T-bar.

This is the T-bar only. Sleeve sold separately. Customers like to pair the T-bar with the Ettore Golden Glove Sleeve. The Ettore Golden Glove Sleeve is made of an advanced microfiber design with double-sewn ends for extra durability. It also has a convenient scrub pad on one end for extra stubborn dirt. This is a very popular sleeve and was recently improved to clean better and last longer.

Available in 10, 14, 18, and 22 inches.

Customer Review, “5 Star Quality and Function! Hands down the best t bar I’ve used!”

1. Ettore Master Replacement Squeegee Rubber (Dozen Pack)

Lastly, but certainly not least, the Ettore Master Replacement Squeegee Rubber. Ettore’s world-famous, high-quality squeegee rubber is the choice of professionals. Regular replacement of your squeegee rubbers is the best way to maintain flawless cleaning results, and replacing them with Ettore Master Replacement Squeegee Rubber will give you the best performance available.

• #1 window squeegee rubber in the industry!
    • Every blade is hand inspected. So, you can be assured every piece of rubber is perfect.
    • Each individual blade will give long life and precise cleaning for no streaks.
    • The Ettore Master Replacement Squeegee Rubber is available in a number of pre-cut lengths to fit all your squeegee sizes and needs.

The Ettore Master Replacement Squeegee Rubber is available here in dozen (12) packs. Rubber sizes up to 24 inches are shipped in a handy, reusable plastic storage tube to protect the rubber. Rubber larger than 24 inches will come in a storage box.

Available in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22-, 24-, 30-, and 36-inch pre-cut sizes.

Customer Review, “My Favorite Squeegee Rubber- I have tried just about all rubber out there I imagine over the past 20+ years and I always come back to Ettore (and then I buy in bulk). It just seems to stay sharper longer and has a good feel to it. There is a difference!”

Head to our website to learn more about these Ettore products as well as dozens of others!

Continue reading...