1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Using instagram

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by Chris S., Jan 22, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

How many of you are using Instagram to promote your business? We all know how powerful social media can be and how if used correctly it can prove to be very useful. Instagram is basically Facebook, just focused more on pictures and that's what any client wants to see anyways..... pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words, and may be all you need to close a deal. Networking with customers, local businesses and their clientele is a great way to get recognized. Anyone else use Instagram for these purposes?
  2. roger

roger New Member

genenarly i use twitter and facebook. I am planing to start instagram. Hope it will promote my windows cleaning business.
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Yeah you should promote your business on every occasion and every website that you can, it might turn out pretty good so don't close out the possibility of doing something. I'm doing all I can to promote myself and at the same time doing all I can to be the best I can be on the job.
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

First time I hear that that would be a good idea. Never really used instagram and don't know much about it but if it's helpful I might give it a try. Can you show us some examples or tell us something about that so that I would know if that really is an okay idea?
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

I'm active on pretty much all social websites including instragram, it's really great for my business growing and it gets a lot of my customers to me. Though it is too huge for one person to handle it
  6. Brandy

Brandy Member

then alright, I'll try going on there too and see where it goes, I hope it will be fine
  7. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Of course it will! Just try it out and ask some questions if you want here, good luck
  8. Brandy

Brandy Member

All right! Thank you, I'll make some threads or something, maybe send you a private message if thats okay
  9. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Yep! I don't mind at all, any questions anyone has on here I'll gladly answer :)