1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Way to canvassing area

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by street cleaner, Dec 26, 2014.

1. street cleaner

street cleaner New Member

After losing my job, I start the windows cleaning business in the same year. By following the forum, I have learned something about it. I have got degree about business management, recently I am starting Window cleaning venture starting business. Need to know about some canvassing way, guys suggest me..
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Just be willing to put some effort into it, it all depends on our individual situations, you'll need to be a bit more specific. All I can say is that you can try ways like going door to door which might not sound as appalling at first but you'll see that you'll be actually getting a lot of customers from it
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

search for big buildings and try canvassing there I've found that it is pretty good and it worked nice for me. Just go there door from door and you don't even need to put much effort into finding more houses or anything since the next door is usually right next to you
  4. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Yep it gets hard at the beginning with canvassing but then it will get a ton of easier once you get the hang of it.
  5. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

yeaa I think that too, just need some practice and some sense of area and canvassing will do fine
  6. Brandy

Brandy Member

It did get a bit easier and I've pretty much done some canvassing to an extent that it's not "awkward" anymore if you remember the feeling
  7. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Oh good that you've gotten to that part, wish you luck in the future!
  8. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Yeah wish you luck too, if ya need any advice or something you can ask us and we'll try to answer you
  9. Brandy

Brandy Member

Thanks guys, the support is greatly appreciated. I'll keep you updated with how things go :D