1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Website how many enquires?

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by benny, Dec 27, 2014.

1. benny

benny New Member

Hi everyone,

To promote my site I have launched my website, I have invest little amount of money to promote my business. My site is top of the ranking in the Google but I am not satisfied with the number of enquiries. After two month I have received two enquires through the site. Anyone can tell who has experience about it?
    monica likes this.
  2. monica

monica New Member

To get customers the business owner launches website. if there many inquiries, then you are getting visitors. 2 inquiry is not quite enough i think.
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

Well yeah you should advertise your business too maybe hire a CEO and get them to top page on google on some other entries, I don't know too much about it but you can try
  4. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

It depends on the time you've spent on it and the money, you can get it to the number ones in several google searches like me, I'm getting traffic like crazy
  5. Brandy

Brandy Member

Yea but that's just because of all the experience and all the CEOs you've had, it's not really fair comparing that to some people who've only been in the business for a year or so
  6. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Well I do admit I've had quite a bit but all the research did it for me too
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

It's not research alone I think, it's trial and error method which is what I'm trying to do right now
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Well that's what one part of experience is, you learn from trial and error and the experience you get from it will be pretty much research