1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

What ladder to use prefer for residential window cleaning?

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by admin, Dec 14, 2013.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

With so many ladders out there, which one is your favorite for residential window cleaning?
  2. Anolog139

Anolog139 New Member

The Dirt Hunter L.L.C.
    I use a couple. My ladder I use on almost every job is my Werner 24ft extension ladder. It has the adjustable legs which is super nice. I also use a Werner 8ft A frame ladder. I usually use this inside the home.
  3. Luke S.

Luke S. Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I use a 16' and a 24' extension the most, but its good to have a wide assortment. I like the little giant for an a-frame, but it is heavy. Piece ladders are good to have for inside resi and for some tight spots outside, but they're not fun to put up and down. Leg-levelers are must, unless all you do is commercial work, and even then you'll wish you had em once in awhile.