1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

What Services Do You Offer?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by KingDerfla, Feb 10, 2015.

1. KingDerfla

KingDerfla New Member

I am trying to get into window washing but I don't really know where to begin. What are the most profitable aspects of this career path. Do I just do window washing or do I try to get into repairs and replacement and all that too?
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Since you're a newbie you might want to try to just get the technique and making your own business out of it and advertising it a bit. Later you will find out much more about how things are done once you have experience, if anything at first you'd need to knowledge and skill to actually be able to clean windows properly and to advertise properly. For now, try to train yourself for that.
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

Well to tell you my story I'm not really experienced in all of that just the first part and currently I am doing fine, lately I've started learning new things and as a newbie I found them fulfilling since I'll be able to earn more
  4. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

just wait it out and stick with it you'll see it's not that hard or anything