1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Window cleaning find it difficult

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by deziresr1, Feb 9, 2017.

1. deziresr1

deziresr1 New Member

I have a two-storeyed building and I always find it difficult to clean the exterior of my house. I have a long squeegee, some cleaning brushes, and other cleaning materials. But still, I find it very difficult to manage. So now I am thinking of getting services from a professional window cleaning company Toronto and I would like to get some good suggestions and some tips on this. Any insight on this would be great.Thanks in advance.
  2. Jordie Palanzi

Jordie Palanzi New Member

Look for Mark Strange
    Beautiful View Window Cleaning
  3. Tom Rubio

Tom Rubio New Member

Hi there, I have heard about professional cleaning that they provide quality driven service. Recently my friend has moved to his new house with the help of professional movers in manhattan who provided him moving, cleaning bathroom tiles, grout and windows of his house. According to him their way of working was professional and he also provides them a good tip when the work was done.
  4. compassphoenix

compassphoenix New Member

My preference is to go with professional window cleaning services, as they use the right materials and products to make your window clean safe and neat.
  5. Optimum Prime

Optimum Prime New Member

Wish we could cover Toronto, unfortunately we only a Denver Window Cleaning Company. Maybe one day we can make it that far North, would love to watch some good hockey in Canada.