1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Worst canvassing experience?

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by SpicAndSpanShawn, Feb 22, 2015.

1. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

So can you tell us your worst canvassing experience? I remember that last year when I tried to advertise a bit a situation happened and they got the police on my neck. Everything was fine a day after but it was an unusual experience
  2. Brandy

Brandy Member

The police really? The worst one I had was an old man yelling at me and trying to chase me out when I just offered some window cleaning service. People can be weird sometimes
  3. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Hahaha these are pretty funny, I had a lot of problems though the worst definitely was when they pretty much pulled a knife on my friend and tried to stab him though he managed to run away, he was fine though it was a scary experience
  4. Brandy

Brandy Member

Holy molly, tried to stab him? Did that guy get arrested for doing that? Did you call the police on him?
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Of course, turns out he was drunk and drugged and everything, was pretty scary
  6. Brandy

Brandy Member

woah that does sound scary, I would mind serving a customer like that
  7. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

So did we, if we knew that that was going to happen we would have never bother with even going anywhere near that house no matter what the offer is. That's just rational thinking.