1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Different sidings, different prices?

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Chris S., Jan 21, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

I was wondering if anybody here charges different amounts for power washing different types of siding. The other day, I received a call from a client for window cleaning and power washing the exterior of the house. It was an older home, made of brick and vinyl and this was the first time I've dealt with a different exterior other than vinyl. I usually give a straight fee depending on the size of the house, but I didn't realize the brick would take so much longer to clean, as it was literally stained and very difficult to come off. Should I start charging by the house, or continue what I'm charging? Also, should I charge differently for different material? I'm stuck on what I should do, because I don't want to scare clients away either if I were to charge more or differently.