1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Do you need a website starting out?

Discussion in 'Website Showroom' started by Mike Taylor, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Mike Taylor

Mike Taylor New Member

Do I need one starting out? I want to look professional but until I get some money rolling in I cant afford one right now.
  2. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

No I didn't get a website until I built up clientele. You need to be active selling and being seen displaying your work.
    Countless times I'm approached asking if I have a card.
  3. Rob Allen

Rob Allen New Member

You don't need one however I highly recommend one. A website gives your clients an opportunity to see what you do and learn more about you. Business cards should direct them to your site.
    Tom Patnode likes this.
  4. Iodine cat power

Iodine cat power New Member

A website is so cheap, hosting is like $150 for 5 years (even cheaper if you shop around) and most customers will find you with Google. How could you afford not to have a website. At the very least, you should make a Google plus/local page for your business
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

You don't really need it but it can make your advertising better and can bring you a lot of customers through that website. Now you can make it either really shine or just to have a small cheap website. I, for example, have plenty of websites for my business but it's because it's really large. I have people who manage it and so on. When I was starting out I really had no idea what to do so I tried out everything and it worked out so far