1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

How much do you invest into your website/seo a year?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Jeff Parks, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I recently spoke to my seo guy to promote my website and I will be paying roughly $100 month. So about 1k - $1200 for the year.
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I'd say it depends on how much your business requires it, it may not need internet advertising at all if you're doing pretty well in the area by getting free advertising from the satisfaction of your customers personally that's what I'm doing. I was thinking about making the website again but there wouldn't be too much of a point since I can do well without it too and I'd be saving money. So I don't invest anything on it currently, I used to have it and it was doing okay though I did spend a good amount of money so I decided to try without it and it's working
  3. SammyDynomite

SammyDynomite New Member

Why stop there though? If you were to start investing in marketing then maybe you can have enough work to hire somebody and they will take over the workload. Then you can retire young and vacation while your employees do the work. Welcome to America! :)
  4. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Hahah, I didn't think of that, it's a great idea, well except for retiring young though, I'm enthusiastic when it comes to doing a job rather than sitting all the time and relaxing, it's just much more satisfying.
    I might try that soon though, it's good advice, thank you :D
  5. Brandy

Brandy Member

Well I'd just do with less than 1k $ since it seems a bit expensive, though it does depend on how well he does the job though I don't it you should spend that much money so you can just cut it to a little less than you would go with usually
  6. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

I actually say like 5k per year if not more, but that's for several websites and it's been doing great so far, brought me more money than it took so I'm satisfied with the investment
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

that seems like a great investment, I bet you're rich since you invest that much and even if it doesn't work out, so what, you have other stuff to invest on
  8. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

There are some services that offer free website creation so you could use those I suppose