1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

When do you start getting busy again?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Jeff Parks, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

5/7 days this week Norfolk has had ton of rain or it has been freezing temps. January has never been a real good month for me in my 8 years of window cleaning but I would say mid February to March business starts to pick back up. In this slow time how are you keeping yourself busy and preparing for when you do get busy?
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well it is fine but I also do some side jobs to keep myself busy if the window washing is not doing so well. I know how to get through it by just preparing for a bigger and harder time to make up for the loss but for my case there is no need. I don't really have a slow time
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

some part time side jobs would be nice too, that's a great idea I'm going to try that for sure. When it's not that busy or something or maybe I'll just do with my hobby since I can actually manage somehow
  4. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

yup it's not that difficult I suppose so I'll suggest you trying it and if you need help with organizing you can ask me since I'm already doing it :D