1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Dealing with companies who are a middle man of hiring contractors to do work

Discussion in 'Commercial Window Cleaning' started by Richard, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Richard

Richard Member

So this morning I got a call from the project managers that were building a new Taco Bell near me. The lady said that they had a walk through today and needed the windows cleaned.. Today. Luckily I had a fairly open schedule and could squeeze them in later this afternoon. I asked her a few questions before saying yes or no. She said it was a taco bell that was being built so I asked if there was construction remains on the windows. I also asked if she knew how many windows there were and what the sizes were. She didn't know so she got the info and called me back. He told me all of them inside and out. I told him no problem but that my estimate I gave earlier would be more. His response was “That’s fine, if it’s a good price you'll receive a check fast, if it’s not you won't." I laughed because I thought he was joking. But it almost seemed like he wasn't... My question is, how many of you guys have to deal with companies who are the middle man of hiring contractors to do the work?