1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Glass restoration, take it or leave it?

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by Richard, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Richard

Richard Member

Every window cleaning company has to deal with running into glass restoration work in their daily travels and jobs. Should I just ignore it or do I bid the job. I would just pass it along to someone else but I could always use the extra money. I would like to hear what you guys do? I suppose it all depends on how bad the restoration job is. I have a pretty full schedule most of the time so I don't want to take on too much. If it’s a cake job and seems like it's worth my time I should go ahead and do it... right?
  2. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Just try to get your hands on everything to prolong your stay and your impression on the clients so that they can share and review your services in a positive way. Plus the extra money is always good
  3. garyhill

garyhill New Member

Yes it is true that earning extra money is always preferable.
  4. Anthony Shook

Anthony Shook New Member

Its important to have a proper window installation. So there are various sources that can help restoration, installation and other dealing and leading to window services.
    Its essential to have a proper home improvement tactics to establish a newly furnished home with major priorities of living.
  5. Jordie Palanzi

Jordie Palanzi New Member

Equipment will cost around $400-600.

Have a minimum and then use $5 per sqft or$100 hr as general rule.

There will be much time didn't researching, learning and stress. Factor those things too