1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Homemade Website

Discussion in 'Website Showroom' started by supersqueegee, Jan 13, 2016.

1. supersqueegee

supersqueegee New Member

www.thesupersqueegee.com

Still trying to learn all the SEO stuff. What I learned is that the create-your-own websites don't always rank well. So I completely re-did it with wordpress. If anyone has any valuable seo resources let me know, I'm all ears!
  2. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I like the website. You have some really good pictures.
  3. Rethink Networks

Rethink Networks New Member

If your looking for a solution to ranking. I work from home as a owner of a internet marketing company. I have helped rank many small businesses to the first page of google. I like to help people so I thought I would join a forum and help out. If you are interested in getting your website ranked let me know. SEO is a great investment to really see a increase in overall traffic.
  4. Trchij85

Trchij85 New Member

It is very challenging to grow your business but now you can really get good number of sales with the paid ads on the internet. In fact this can also help you get a good reputation. We are also utilizing social media marketing and Google Adwords Management technique. Really very satisfied with the outcome.