1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

How to Choose a Wireless Doorbell that Can Talk to Your Visitors without Wi-Fi or Wires

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElliottDot, Mar 1, 2024.

1. ElliottDot

ElliottDot New Member

What are some wireless doorbell options that can transmit audio without Wi-Fi or wires?

I am looking for a solution to communicate with visitors at the gate of my rented house, where I live on the 3rd floor with a baby and another family. I cannot install any wires or use Wi-Fi, as the signal does not reach the gate. I have searched for wireless doorbells that use radio waves to transmit audio, but I have not found any suitable products. Most wireless doorbells either have no audio feature or require Wi-Fi and a camera. Does anyone have any recommendations for a wireless doorbell that can meet my needs? Thank you for your help.

https://technsight.com/
  2. VapeDesigN1mow

VapeDesigN1mow New Member

3. RemontApplemow

RemontApplemow New Member

4. 1winnn13Tigermow

1winnn13Tigermow New Member

Рекомендую оригинальный сайт 1win
  5. Qemtex13mow

Qemtex13mow New Member