1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Need help.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by irenerheflin, Mar 21, 2017.

1. irenerheflin

irenerheflin New Member

Hey! Last week I was having severe pain in one of my molars and I went to my dentist in Whitby. He examined my tooth and told me that there is a deep crack in my tooth and the pulp inside is infected. He filled the tooth temporarily and told me that I have to undergo root canal therapy if I want to save my tooth.
    But I hadn’t undergone such dental procedures before and I am worried.
    Is it safe to undergo the treatment?
    Anyone of you had an experience with the treatment?
    Will it cause any problems in a long run?
    Kindly share your views and thanks in advance.
  2. Tom Rubio

Tom Rubio New Member

Hi there, one of my friend has the same problem he had taken medications for some period of time but at last he undergo root canal therapy. I think if he/she is your family dentist you can undergo root canal.
  3. Dgari41

Dgari41 New Member

I’ve seen a lot of people who get scared when they hear about root canal therapy. But it’s a safe and effective procedure that will benefit you in the long term. I’ve had two root canals done in the past few years. Both times, I had gone to the Torrance dentist and the procedure was really not as scary as I expected.