1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Problem with Unger Ninja squeegees (clips)

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by Chris S., Jan 20, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

What kind of squeegees does everyone use? What are the most effective squeegees at reasonable prices? I recently upgrade my standard squeegees to Unger ninja squeegees and overall they are do the job well. I bought 3 different sizes and they are very comfortable and nice to use.
    My one problem is sometimes when cleaning windows with them, especially when I kiss the side of a window, one if not both the clips on the squeegee tend to un-clip themselves and the rubber slips away. Is there certain things to keep the clips from unclipping themselves or are they just that difficult to work with sometimes?