1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Pure water cleaning storefronts

Discussion in 'Pure Rinse Water Cleaning' started by Scott Williams, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Scott Williams

Scott Williams Member

I have a few accounts lined up next to each other and was wondering if anyone uses the water fed pole for storefronts? I dont have a setup were I can park and then start cleaning so I would have to unload and then setup to start work.
  2. Luke S.

Luke S. Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It seems impractical because of the setup time. Even with your own water supply it's gonna be a lot slower than grabbing your bucket and pole, and walking up to the windows. If you have large jobs with high windows, sure, otherwise I think traditional is a lot better and definitely faster.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  3. Ed Camacho

Ed Camacho Administrator Administrator

I agree. Whatever it takes to get the job done right
  4. bob

bob New Member

you may have to take into consideration foot traffic and all the problems of Health and Safety