1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

This website has a bunch of stimulating helpful tips

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HeidiRancy, Dec 31, 2022.

1. HeidiRancy

HeidiRancy Member

My team and I contend to establish a necessary acts tailored for your desires. There are no templates for trademarks or patents. Or team digs conscientiously around your industry to get educated about the aspects of the complete set of directives and the play within a collective and precision crew.
    My partners and I provide a collection of legal services relating to our areas of practice which also encompasses protecting your resourcefulness by proclaiming a stamp, a trademark, or a copyright.

Our practice is in in Portland, as your trademark and patent lawyer, Our law frim provide an amount of threory to suitably settle you during the application. My team and I have the most knowledge regarding the manifold necessary steps of putting together trademark and patent applications. Our company try to lead inventors in unfathomable patent and trademark quests to make sure your ingenuity is secured.

For 25 years, We have joined forces with their following to protect their most valued intellectual property. This firm is set singularly on the greatly particular space of I.P. law, which stand guard for clientry inside the United States and around the world.

The firm is based in Des Moines, Iowa, and is in control of a incredible range of IP assistance, regarding patent and trademark infringement

[color=#000_url]Nonprovisional Patent Application lawyers [/color]