1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Phone was ringing today!

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by Jeff Parks, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Jeff Parks

Jeff Parks Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It was quiet for a few days but this morning I received 5 calls all new residential customers looking to have there windows cleaned and now booked for next weeks work all in a 10 minute span:)

Do you guys ever have those months were it can be dead and then one day or week your busy with more work then you know what to do with??
    Strange how it can come in waves sometimes.
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I've had something crazy happen to me once, I've been having some terrible months where barely anything is happening but then my friend who is also in this business quits and sends a few of his customers my way, on top of that I've got calls the next day from new resident customers the next few months were the best I've ever had. I was really surprised since I didn't expect anything like that to happen, I've been in a bad position and then earning like crazy. It was incredible :D
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

There was this once were it exploded, it was quiet for months and months and months and I got really surprised, I didn't expect it to turn so quickly maybe a few but I've had so many customers in the period of 2 weeks that I couldn't feel my body at all when I was done
  4. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

We don't actually have a slow time, we live in the middle of a large area that has a lot of people. Lets just say that we are just at the right place for a window cleaning business so it's not really a problem for us.