1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Canvassing

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by benny, Dec 27, 2014.

1. benny

benny New Member

Whizz-Bizz is perfect for the real deal. If you are newbie, then it is perfect for gaining work here. I heard from someone, Guys what you are thinking about it? In comparison with round, It takes little money and effort?
    monica likes this.
  2. monica

monica New Member

There are many types of canvassing procedure. You can take measure to promote your business. You can promote business through door to door canvass.
  3. benny

benny New Member

Thanks for your comments. I have start canvassing for promoting my windows cleaning business. As well as marketing aslo continued .
  4. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Tell us how well you're doing if you're just beginning to do it how I understand. Canvassing is truly a great way to advertise your business and further your work. You should get known in your city pretty fast if you are having a positive attitude and are continue to canvass for a while. Soon you should be betting comfortable with this.
  5. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Hmm, while it's true that a positive attitude gets your customers what really does it is the actual work. If you're doing it better than everyone else they will choose you
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I've had some people that would really prefer a smile that brightens their up their of work done to perfection and received some nice tips for that
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

I've tried a bit and it did seem like it had a positive outcome so I'm going to continue to do that and hopefully it gets me a lot of customers
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

well maybe not at the beginning since you'll be starting out but later once you get into it it will definitely work out
  9. Brandy

Brandy Member

how can you be so sure though, it might have worked out for you because you were in the right area or something, doesn't mean it will for me
  10. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

If I had more details I could tell you exactly what to do because I've had a lot of experience with everything about window cleaning. You might have it too one day.