1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Is there any alternatives?

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by daves, Dec 26, 2014.

1. daves

daves New Member

I want to leave my addresses to send cheques with slips for online payment. What they prefer. I have some customers they pay through online. Some cleaners take extra charge for late payment, it encourage customers to pay on time. What do you think about it guys , tell me you opinion.
  2. mike

mike New Member

Yes, devas. You are right. payment method should be cleared for the business and work. There are many clients who don't provide payment properly. Thats why you should discuss about that.
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

You should just go with it the usual way and usual payment, you risk not getting paid and I'm thinking it's not worth it at least if you don't have a huge business.
  4. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

You could do all of those things really, I do and it works fine for me but only SOMETIMES I do get scammed but it does make up for it because I charge a bit more for late payment and depending on alternatives too
  5. Brandy

Brandy Member

I think maybe if you got a big business it would work because you're being more professional so you'll keep everything really organized and you have a guy for this a guy for that
  6. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Yep that's exactly what's happening it my case
  7. Brandy

Brandy Member

Then it's not a problem for me either because I'll eventually do it well like you
  8. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

Well time is not the only thing that's responsible for it, it's your work over time that causes it. So you better work hard, fast and good and over the period of time you'll definitely succeed!