1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Well, most definitely won't do that again......

Discussion in 'Gutter Cleaning' started by Chris S., Jan 24, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

So, I decided to take on the job of cleaning my own gutters. My house being a ranch, I figured I would use my 6 ft ladder. After looking for the ladder, I remembered the guy helping me yesterday was still using it so I didn't have that one. Oh well, I'll just use my considerably cheaper metal step ladder that I have had for years, long before I started my business. Oh, did I forget to mention that this ladder is flimsier and considerably less stable than my other ladder also?

Well, as I was cleaning it, the obvious happened..... Three steps up and the ladder wobbled and tipped, sending me down to the ground, back first.

Lesson learned, just don't go climbing anything thinking it's always going to be safe. Always take precaution and be very careful with every job you do..... especially with climbing a flimsy POS ladder......
    TLC CARPET CLEANING likes this.
  2. Anna D. Noland

Anna D. Noland New Member

Just read your post; thank you for sharing your experience with us. As most of the people are unaware with the consequences so make sure that always having precautions first. as we all know that cleaning gutters is a most hectic task to do while doing home cleaning